Hotel Kralj is a unique hotel located in the center of Vrnjacka Banja. It represents the perfect place for relaxing and enjoying nature. How Vrnjacka Banja is located in central Serbia, Hotel Kralj can be reached from all directions without any problem. Here’s how to get to Vrnjacka Banja and more importantly how to get to Hotel Kralj located in Knez Milos 6.
Hotel Kralj transports you from the airport
If you are coming to Vrnjacka Banja by airplane, Hotel Kralj can provide you transportation from the airport in Belgrade, as well as from the airport in Nis. This is a special service we offer to our guests, upon their request.
Do not miss the opportunity to get directly from the airport to a well deserved holiday in Hotel Kralj.Avionom u Vrnjačku Banju.
Travel by plane to Vrnjacka Banja
In Serbia there are two airports of civil aviation:
- Nikola Tesla Airport in Belgrade and
- Konstantin Veliki Airport in Nis.
This means it is necessary to reserve tickets for a flight to Belgrade or Nis, because you can not reach Vrnjacka Banja directly by plane.
After landing in Belgrade and Nis, if you do not want us to organize your transportation, you can reach Vrnjacka Banja very easy, by renting a car or catching a bus. If you decide to come by car, there are many rent a car companies in Belgrade and Nis, where you can pre-book, rent a car and use it to get to Vrnjacka Banja according to the instructions we mentioned bellow.
If you are not willing to rent a car, there are numerous bus lines which operate several times a day, from Belgrade and Nis to Vrnjacka Banja. Specifically 18 buses from Belgrade and 6 from Nis, which is enough to always grasp the desired bus, whenever your plane landed. Of course, from the Airport to the main bus station in Belgrade and Nis you need to take a taxi or to catch a bus, depending on your preference.
How to get to Hotel Kralj by car?
Whatever kind of transportation you choose, you can reach the Hotel Kralj in no time from all places in Serbia. Whether your starting point is Subotica, Novi Sad, Belgrade, Kragujevac, or Nis and Uzice, Vrnjacka Banja can be easily reached. More importantly, the hotel Kralj is located in the heart of Vrnjacka Banja, just 200-300 metres away from the bus station, at the beginning of the promenade.
If you decide to come by car, these are the main routes to Vrnjacka Banja.
The best routes to Vrnjacka Banja and Hotel Kralj
- Motorway E-75 (Belgrade – Nis) – You should take the exit on 115 km from Belgrade, at Batocina, then proceed by regional roads via Kragujevac and Kraljevo, and after that via road E 761, from which you should take exit towards the Vrnjacka Banja city centrum and Hotel Kralj (around 90 km). Roads are well marked. This road is suitable if you are coming from the Belgrade and surrounding places. If you are coming from Novi Sad (282 km) or Subotica (391 km), you should also get on the motorway E-75, and follow it to Belgrade from where you reach Vrnjacka Banja following previously described path.
- Motorway E-75 (Nis – Belgrade) – You should take the exit on 69 km from Nis, at Pojate, and then you should follow the regional road E-761 to Vrnjacka Banja (66 km). As you can see Nis is closer to Vrnjacka Banja, and this means that you can get on this segment of motorway Nis – Belgrade from surrounding places, for example Aleksinac. Our guests from southern parts can also get on the motorway E-75, follow it to Nis, and after that reach Vrnjacka Banja following previously described path.
- Ibarska route – regional road E-763 via Gornji Milanovac – regional road E-761 – Vrnjacka Banja.
- If you are coming from Uzice or other places in southwestern Serbia, you should follow the regional road E-763, and after Cacak you should get on the road E-761 which will take you to Vrnjacka Banja and Hotel Kralj (129 km).
How to get to Hotel Kralj by bus?
Hotel Kralj is located in Knez Milos 6, only 200-300 metres from the main bus station in Vrnjacka Banja, at the very beginning of a long promenade. That’s why bus transportation is a great option if you plan to stay in our hotel.
As we mentioned there are numerous bus lines which operate several times a day, from different cities to Vrnjacka Banja. Main stations of major cities such as Belgrade, Novi Sad and Nis, have the highest number of bus departs. Specifically 18 buses from Belgrade, 6 from Novi Sad and 6 from Nis, starting from early morning until late evening hours.
We advise you to buy a return ticket, because in this way you will definitely save money on transportation to Vrnjacka Banja.